Shein Anything and everything

Have you ever purchased from Shein?

I did once in the past when Shein was really hyped. But I wouldn't buy from Shein ever again. The quality is very cheap and the company itself is very unethical. There are many information about Shein on the internet so I'd suggest you check it out and then decide for yourself if you want to buy from there

Aliexpress is better

Aliexpress is better
Yes, but the scamming rate on Aliexpress is getting worse by the day

You just gotta be smart

I did once in the past when Shein was really hyped. But I wouldn't buy from Shein ever again. The quality is very cheap and the company itself is very unethical. There are many information about Shein on the internet so I'd suggest you check it out and then decide for yourself if you want to buy from there
I feel that you just gotta know what type of stuff to buy from there, like i bought jewellery and it was stunninnngggg, maybe you shouldnt buy clothing from there. But if you need the correct size then you HAVE to measure

No, I don't usually purchase stuff from the Internet, except sometimes books. I like to look at the stuff physically before I buy it, just seems nicer that way + in my opinion more fun, although I don't shop a lot