Blocking profiles (racism) Anything and everything

hey everyone,

I wanted to share something that’s been on my mind.
it seems a few people here have blocked me just because I’m from India. because I can’t access their profile but my friends from other countries can (which makes it obvious they’ve blocked me) and I’ve got no connection, whatsoever to the person who blocked me (I’ve never had a chat with those people). that’s a bummer right?

I believe this website is to make connections with people irrespective of the country they’re from. and blocking me just because I’m an Indian is very unfair in my opinion. this is sick. racism at it’s finest...

has anyone else experienced something similar?

_____________________________________________Love, in its finest Form____ 🌹.🌹______________________

Hello Mohita

If EVERYONE loves you -- in a world like this -- you're doing something
wrong. You are not what other people like & love about you.
You are, ... what you love! When you love, you are just love...

I enjoy epecially those who 'block me'. They can not stop me
being what I am. I love them for all the attention giving me
so generous ... 🙂

_____________________________________________Love, in its finest Form____ 🌹.🌹______________________

Hello Mohita

If EVERYONE loves you -- in a world like this -- you're doing something
wrong. You are not what other people like & love about you.
You are, ... what you love! When you love, you are just love...

I enjoy epecially those who 'block me'. They can not stop me
being what I am. I love them for all the attention giving me
so generous ... 🙂

that’s really sweet of you (: thank you!
and what you said is absolutely right.
I couldn’t understand why I got blocked when I just try to be kind to everyone and haven’t hurted anyone on this platform. but that’s fine. it is what it is (:

Hello,

A while back, we introduced the ability to block individual people as well as entire countries (I suppose you are referring to the latter). While I do understand it may sound unfair to be blocked preventively, some members have complained about having consistently bad experiences with people seemingly coming from the same few locations (I suppose this person deemed India to be such a place). Every user can control their own settings based on their own experience/preferences.

Hope this sheds some light as to how things work. Additionally, please note that the vast majority of accounts don't resort to using such filters (I believe it is mostly females attempting to block certain males for the most part).

hey everyone,

it seems a few people here have blocked me just because I’m from India. because I can’t access their profile but my friends from other countries can (which makes it obvious they’ve blocked me) and I’ve got no connection, whatsoever to the person who blocked me (I’ve never had a chat with those people). that’s a bummer right?

I believe this website is to make connections with people irrespective of the country they’re from. and blocking me just because I’m an Indian is very unfair in my opinion. this is sick. racism at it’s finest...

I feel really sorry for you, I am sure you dont deserve it 🙁 Dont think about those people, this is their lose that they didnt meet such amazing person like you.

Hello,

A while back, we introduced the ability to block individual people as well as entire countries (I suppose you are referring to the latter). While I do understand it may sound unfair to be blocked preventively, some members have complained about having consistently bad experiences with people seemingly coming from the same few locations (I suppose this person deemed India to be such a place). Every user can control their own settings based on their own experience/preferences.

Hope this sheds some light as to how things work. Additionally, please note that the vast majority of accounts don't resort to using such filters (I believe it is mostly females attempting to block certain males for the most part).

yeah I get your point but it still seems unfair that most people from that country have to face it just because of one or two people whom the blocker might’ve had an unpleasant experience with

I feel really sorry for you, I am sure you dont deserve it 🙁 Dont think about those people, this is their lose that they didnt meet such amazing person like you.
that is really so kind of you 🥺🥺 thank you 💗
I don’t mind the ones who’ve blocked my country, they are indeed missing out (: their loss

Wait… Why hasn’t anyone blocked my country yet!! 😂
But yeah, anyone who does this is not worth it 🧘‍♂️ so…

Wait… Why hasn’t anyone blocked my country yet!! 😂
that’s great (:

Youve got it easy XD, imagine South Africa, at least people know India, South Africa Is like an unknown country.

And plus everyone thinks I'm black just cuz I live here🙄

South Africa Is like an unknown country.
nahh, South Africa is quite well known imo

And plus everyone thinks I'm black just cuz I live here🙄
uhohhhh

Don't worry. Not everyone is tolerant, I had the same experience. It is a testimony to them what kind of people they are

Don't worry. Not everyone is tolerant, I had the same experience. It is a testimony to them what kind of people they are
yeah that’s true (:

_______________________________________________________Bocking Counter_🎯_🎰____________________

I think, we should establish some kind of Blocking Counter!
I surely would have a rank in the TOP-TEN, Mohita ... 🙂

For, Never-Talked-To-Blocked-Anyway we should
have a Badge ... 🎖️

______________________I Love PPG ... I am learning so much ✨

aangepast door Lir_Elhan .

hey everyone,

Well, you can't label people as racists because you are blocked. It might be because they don't like your activity on the forum or got multiple bad experiences with people from your country as aforementioned.
Typically, India has an extremely bad reputation on the internet and exchange app because of some men from them. It's probably on the top terrible countries with Morocco, Algeria, and some African or middle east countries... No racism from people (mostly women) who block them, just a sad observation.

If it really bothers you, then just consider that you wouldn't have a good talk to those people since they are blocking an entire country.

hey everyone,

Well, you can't label people as racists because you are blocked. It might be because they don't like your activity on the forum or got multiple bad experiences with people from your country as aforementioned.
Typically, India has an extremely bad reputation on the internet and exchange app because of some men from them. It's probably on the top terrible countries with Morocco, Algeria, and some African or middle east countries... No racism from people (mostly women) who block them, just a sad observation.

If it really bothers you, then just consider that you wouldn't have a good talk to those people since they are blocking an entire country.

well that person called "hummingBird95" blocked the whole Penpal Gate (Except Finland and Finnish people) l think 😂

hey everyone,

well that person called "hummingBird95" blocked the whole Penpal Gate (Except Finland and Finnish people) l think 😂

She not blocked me

hey everyone,

She not blocked me
Yeah, cuz youre from Finland