starting a project, who wants to join? Anything and everything

Hello,
someone else gave me the idea so no credits to me but the idea was making a journal with poems, short stories and other things. my idea was making a jorunal with people from all around the world (you guys) and then put everything together because everyone has a talent examles how you can join us:
- make a beautiful drawing with text under your drawing what it means for you
- do something with photography and tell a short story about it
- make a poem
- tell us your personal story
- make a short story (fiction)
- whatever you would like to make!

tell me if you want to join and maybe we can put a beautifull journal together with talents from over the world

In short: english is necessary, don't worry if yu think "o I'm bad" everyone is here to learn and I think this would be something nice to do together

If you want to join send a mail to: moviesmakerznl@gmail.com

aangepast door pandatjuh .

I can do something with photo animals or nature

That would be great! After the weekend I will tell some more information

I can do something with photo animals or nature

Hi! I write different stories in the science fiction genre, but all is in Russian and it's very difficult to translate on English...

Great idea ..if ti want i can suggeste you a social platform that have the same focus

https://ctv.im/N37F0

That actually sounds like a super creative idea! If you need a short story or something, I'm available!

Great idea ..if ti want i can suggeste you a social platform that have the same focus

https://ctv.im/N37F0

Do you have something too as a talent for it?

That actually sounds like a super creative idea! If you need a short story or something, I'm available!
That would be amazingg!

Hi! I write different stories in the science fiction genre, but all is in Russian and it's very difficult to translate on English...
You can try it in english:) its nice if everyone can read it from ppg or something so then English is nicer

You can try it in english:) its nice if everyone can read it from ppg or something so then English is nicer
I'll try

New update: does someone have a idea for the theme from this project? Maybe something with animals?

If you want I can tell you about legends or típical Ecuadorian stories

If you want I can tell you about legends or típical Ecuadorian stories

That would be amazing!

Hey ! I can write a poem if you want !

Hey ! I can write a poem if you want !
Yes! I love to hear your poem

Still search people to join so dont be shy to message me:)

I wrote a poem a few years ago, if you want I can search it and then send it?

I wrote a poem a few years ago, if you want I can search it and then send it?
Yes that woulf be amazing, i will tell you where you can send it to, is it English?