Your country's traditional food. Everyday life and customs

Whats the traditional food in your country that you like ?

There are many.
Milk rice is one of those

The best known is pizza but my favorite dish is Gnocchi and Lasagne.

aangepast door Una_ .
K__ K__

Kimchi (obviously), bibimbap, tteokbokki and such

xiao long bao

Idk i would say Boeuf Bourguignon (french dish if you hadn't guessed by the name lmaoo)

Lentil soup
Barley soup
🙂

Poutine 😋😋😋

Adobo! There are actually hundreds of variations and one of my favorites is the "Adobao" which would mean adobo without the sauce. It is so good especially with a lot of garlic!

Beshbarmak, chak-chak, kumis (^o^)

Existem muitos,mas o destaque vai mesmo para o Funge e o Mufete

Wiener Schnitzel, Apfelstrudel and Kaiserschmarrn

"Stamppot" (stew) with sausage 😁

A tipical German Sundays menu: starter :vegetable soup;main course: roast pork, dumpling and red cabbage; dessert: vanilla ice with hot cherries and cream.

The most famous is asado (grilled meat + other parts of the cow), but I really prefer empanadas, chicken are my favourite!
For dessert anything with dulce de leche!

Biltong- MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE !!!!!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩
Boerewors (its like a huge sausage)
Bunny chow
Malva pudding
Koeksister

German springtime dish: white asparagus with ham, boiled potatoes and melted butter😃

I'm Romanian, but I've lived most of my life in Italy, so I guess I get to choose from two culinary traditions.
From Romania I really like bors de pastai, which is a vegetable soup with green beans.
From Italy I like gnocchi al ragù, which are a type of pasta made from potatoes with a sauce made from sloly cooked meat. I am vegetarian, though, so my version of ragù is made with soy.