Chat not working Report a technical issue

Hi, I can't get into the chat. It says it's loading, but it never fully loads, and I feel like this is happening to others as well seeing as there are not many people on the chat. Could you please address this problem? Thanks!

same problem

same problem 😛

still doesn't work

You're right, it doesn't work. :c

same for me

Some browser settings are very strict when it comes to secure connections, and ended up blocking contents that shouldn't have been blocked. I updated some of the incriminated scripts, please let me know if you still experience issues.

Same, still not working :/

I can't go into the chat.

maybe chat is broken

Yes, everyone have the same problem 😁

Chatroom has been unstable but a brand new chat system will be released in the next couple of weeks, so please be patient until then 🙂

Chatroom has been unstable but a brand new chat system will be released in the next couple of weeks, so please be patient until then 🙂

So do we have to wait for some weeks? When I try to get into the chat it says "experiencing connectivity issues" and I don't know how to solve the problem 🙁

So do we have to wait for some weeks? When I try to get into the chat it says "experiencing connectivity issues" and I don't know how to solve the problem 🙁
When it says "connectivity issues" it means your connection to the server isn't perfectly stable. The new version should improve things, and you can expect it sometime this month.

Dit onderwerp is een tijdje inactief geweest en is nu alleen-lezen.