Self esteem Anything and everything

Do you like yourself? Do you have any tips to like yourself more?
I personally don’t like how i look and i don’t go out without makeup since 2021,it’s an insane obsession,i am obsessed with being pretty and I compare myself to every girl all the time which is very bad.
Also,i don’t like my body,i have an obsession with trying to hide all my insecurities and i compare it with models’s body all the time!
What’s your experience with loving yourself?

Nobody would want to be me on my bad days.
I learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself at all, because obviously people are different from you. And if you can’t help it, you should at least look for the things you have that others don’t. Of course, that doesn’t mean you should look for every bad thing about others, but it helps a lot with self esteem if you do that instead of crying over not having the perfect hair.
I hope those tips will work for others too!

aangepast door Miss_Penpal .

I personally don’t like how i look and i don’t go out without makeup since 2021,it’s an insane obsession,i am obsessed with being pretty and I compare myself to every girl all the time which is very bad.
Also,i don’t like my body,i have an obsession with trying to hide all my insecurities and i compare it with models’s body all the time!
People probably prefer you without make up. Natural women are almost always more attractive and, since you are 15, you are only ruining your skin.

I've checked your profile and if it's only your look, then you should leave a chance to yourself. You will surely attract more boys than you want just by being yourself. More than by trying to look like shallow fake, and more than anything, vulgar (both for the way they make up and dress) girls on the social medias. I think the main problem you'd have, seeing from you on this forum, might eventually be your attitude.

To say it in a different way:
Leave the social media and a hoes on it. You are most likely better looking and better in general than that.

People probably prefer you without make up. Natural women are almost always more attractive and, since you are 15, you are only ruining your skin.

I've checked your profile and if it's only your look, then you should leave a chance to yourself. You will surely attract more boys than you want just by being yourself. More than by trying to look like shallow fake, and more than anything, vulgar (both for the way they make up and dress) girls on the social medias. I think the main problem you'd have, seeing from you on this forum, might eventually be your attitude.

Leave the social media and a hoes on it. You are most likely better looking and better in general than that.

Hello! My makeup is not ruining my skin at all,i am using very good products and my skin have always been very nice. I have those photos on my profile because they are my favorite,and i think it’s normal to show how you look,people have to know who they are talking to when they talk to strangers on the internet. Of course,it’s very important to be yourself to attract people and i be myself everyday,I express a lot of myself trough my style and my makeup but also trough my passions,attitudes,personality…
I don’t want to attract boys at all,i am literally on a penpal site and i don’t need to attract boys

Do you like yourself? Do you have any tips to like yourself...
People probably prefer you without make up...

Hello! My makeup is not ruining my skin at all...

_____________________________________________________________________😻 🌹... 🐈...🐅_____________

I would even go one step further, Rosee🌹ee...!

Your 'problem' with Self-Esteem is a symptom and also a symptom of
the quality of our time. A cat sitting in front of a mirror sees a cat. But
it doesn't have the slightest idea that it sees itself.

It's different for YOU and, believe it or not, that wasn't the case just a
few centuries ago. With this change, we are going through a process
that naturally also questions who we actually are.

>> Who am 'I'?

>> Who is that looking at me in the mirror?

>> Who is it that is asking, ... thinking and feeling this?

Although it may not look like it right away, ... these questions are any-
thing but answered. And yes, no one but yourself can answer them... 🙂

Love & Light

michael

P.S. So, ... that was ultimately also interesting for other Self-Esteemers.
If you would like to contact me, you know what to do ... feel free🌹ee.

aangepast door Lir_Elhan .

100% 👍👍👍

Hello! My makeup is not ruining my skin at all,i am using very good products and my skin have always been very nice. I have those photos on my profile because they are my favorite,and i think it’s normal to show how you look,people have to know who they are talking to when they talk to strangers on the internet. Of course,it’s very important to be yourself to attract people and i be myself everyday,I express a lot of myself trough my style and my makeup but also trough my passions,attitudes,personality…
I don’t want to attract boys at all,i am literally on a penpal site and i don’t need to attract boys

You are 15. Many people said the same thing when they were your age. However, you think whatever you want with make up or why you do whatever you do. In my opinion, you should let a chance to your real self, but that's only my 2 cents.

Just a note on the importance of showing oneself on the internet: It is not. Not only appearance is not something important on the internet, but it can also be heavily faked or modified through filters, photoshoping or simply by using another person's picture.
I would argue that, when you discuss with someone, it is what you look like in the inside that matters, not what you look like on the outside. A good part of my longest pals were met through avatars, on pals' websites or games, and they, strangely, are the ones who lasted the longest.

You are 15. Many people said the same thing when they were your age. However, you think whatever you want with make up or why you do whatever you do.

Just a note on the importance of showing oneself on the internet: It is not. Not only appearance is not something important on the internet, but it can also be heavily faked or modified through filters, photoshoping or simply by using another person's picture.
I would argue that, when you discuss with someone, it is what you look like in the inside that matters, not what you look like on the outside. A good part of my longest pals were met through avatars, on pals' websites or games, and they, strangely, are the ones who lasted the longest.

Yeah, totally agree with you there!
It's like with all the editing and filters, it's hard to know what's real anymore
Youve gotta be pretty tech savvy to navigate the internet these days 😂

You are 15. Many people said the same thing when they were your age. However, you think whatever you want with make up or why you do whatever you do.

Yeah, totally agree with you there!
It's like with all the editing and filters, it's hard to know what's real anymore
Youve gotta be pretty tech savvy to navigate the internet these days 😂
Well, yep. It's hard to say if someone's picture is real or not nowadays. I got some good laughs seeing some disappointed people who met for the first time people they saw on dating app, kek.

On the good side though, internet is not as wild as before. Years ago, we could see crazy things happening without looking for them. Way more disturbing than what people complain of on this forum sometimes.