What’s your taste in women\men? How your gf/bf has to be? Anything and everything

I like very tall boys with a muscular body as well and i love dark hair like brown/black 😭

I like very tall boys with a muscular body as well and i love dark hair like brown/black 😭

Gym Boys?

Gym Boys?
Haha i am famous because of that gym boys forum

Gym Boys?
Haha i am famous because of that gym boys forum
😂🤣

Parsa is a Gym Boy😎

Parsa is a Gym Boy😎
HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you sir😉
●○●○●○●
For me its not really important , i am okay with everyone since they dont cheat/say lies . And yeah maybe girls wont agree me😆 but i wrote what was in my mind, anyway

Parsa is a Gym Boy😎
HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you sir😉
●○●○●○●
For me its not really important , i am okay with everyone since they dont cheat/say lies . And yeah maybe girls wont agree me😆 but i wrote what was in my mind, anyway

Yes parsa 🔛🔝

Parsa is a Gym Boy😎
HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you sir😉
●○●○●○●

👍

Fat ass are cool and option

I dont want to have neither girlfriend nor boyfriend 🤠

Yea love is only pain

Gooood sir !

I always agree with you🌚

omg i didnt expect that such many people will agree with me ( maybe now 2 agreed but still )

maybe dad is right I trust him

Well, if ur talking about physical attractiveness then i guess supper supper suppppeerrrrr tall😅😅But the problem is that im quite tall, soo i dunno whats gonna happen 😅

Well, if ur talking about physical attractiveness then i guess supper supper suppppeerrrrr tall😅😅But the problem is that im quite tall, soo i dunno whats gonna happen 😅
How tall are you ?🤭

How tall are you ?🤭
168cm 🤦 And im only 14!!!🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

How tall are you ?🤭
168cm 🤦 And im only 14!!!🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
Well its pretty tall !

Im 173...💀