He_art Anything and everything

Many people have their forum , i think its her turn ! 🙂

Wise lady

Hi Parsa, hi Mahdiyya,

I didn`t expect a post about me!
I am glad that you don`t consider it creepy, when a lady in the fiftys like me, messages you.
You both are a good example for a curious, inquisitive youth who also listens to other opinions with respect.
Actually I learned a lot here on PPG and you have a great part in it.
You are very active and lately I was too busy to keep up with it 🙂.

So, sorry for the delay,
and thanks for your attention!

Christine

Hi !

well it's not creepy , not always, it's not creepy until you are kind and nice 🙂 .
thank you ! im just hear to see people from all over the world, and i think i reached it .

i always learn alot from you , you are like a teacher/grandma🤭 we all see how patient you are , and i think its almost impossible to be very patient at my age .

yes i change how i write with you , but a talking with an older person always needs respect.

maybe more people should start writing here😛

...as I don`t have grandchildren on my own I enjoy having you and your friends here on PPG...👵
I love surprises and grandchildren are very good in it. They don`t have so much filters yet. It helps to stay young at he_art 👼

I don`t think you change when you write with me, you just use another aspect of you.
Respect is very important, but it shouldn`t be out of fear. It should be for the benefit of both/anything.

Hi !

well it's not creepy , not always, it's not creepy until you are kind and nice 🙂 .
thank you ! im just hear to see people from all over the world, and i think i reached it .

i always learn alot from you , you are like a teacher/grandma🤭 we all see how patient you are , and i think its almost impossible to be very patient at my age .

yes i change how i write with you , but a talking with an older person always needs respect.

maybe more people should start writing here😛

I agree 100%